Hello.

Alright. Since I'm in the mood at this time, I shall update.
Whee! Isn't that such a great news?
Aww, shucks. Dead. Dead. Dead blog. ]:

Well, whatever.
I'm still updating massively like I've wrote.
Took 3 days just to write this post right!
Bebual seorg gitu.

BEWARE! SUPER DUPER LONG POST COMING!
Please be patient for the pictures to load.
There's 100+ here :D

Anyways.
281108 [FRIDAY]
Met up with Amirah.
Such a short and probably the most quiet meeting we had.
Still, it felt really nice to see her after so long.

Done with that, went to Boon Lay to meet..

Macam biasa, you know who.
Well, she was angry at me in the beginning for disturbing her sleep :X
Took a very long time for her to be her again.
Then brought her down. Get to carry her! Yay!

After Kakak and Mak came, we went down again.
She slide down the slide!
Wheee! So adorable. Sadly, no photos.

Brought Aniyah home with us.
She brought her baby doll along but she dropped it
I didn't pick it up by accident so POOF!
The face was distorted by Kak Suria's explanation. ]:

After she woke up crying in Bukit Batok, we went to CDANS!
Swam with her and sister-in-laws.
She fell in twice and made me panic!
Seriously, my heart pounded so fast.





Then waited for brothers in the gym.
Chilled outside CDANS, siblings gathering!
Had a feast with family after that.
I just made believe it was a farewell party :D
Late night packing {:






291108 [SATURDAY]
Felt so reluctant to leave house in the morning.
Last sms with Atq and Ami.
Cried before leaving house.
Well, I'm all alone that time, never happened before alright.
I just know I will miss them.

Tried to stop crying on the way to school.
Failed to because of "ARE YOU OKAY?"
Grr. Mary kept teasing me.
3 hours of bag checks, admin stuff, few advices and rules.
Finally, left for train station.

Waited, bought our foods. Waited till 5.30pm.
Took the train, had to go through customs.
Back in train to ride all the way to pahang.
Lots of people walk in and out, noisy other people.
Got a contused wound/blue black while I was walking to the shop.
Darn that person to just let go of the door.
Damn me to not have a quick reaction.
My second finger got stuck on the door and it's still in pain now.














Slept and and when we reached jerantut,
it was the 301108 [SUNDAY]!
Walked to the motel.
Got into room 35 with R-Y-H-S-S-S.
Seems like a lot to share with uh? Hahah.
My mikey blanket made the bed a cleaner place to sleep in [:
Plus, we got into a room without cockroaches!
Lucky us. Well, bathed, prayed and then slept for awhile.

Breakfasted and next stop was the orphanage.
Well, translating is really hard.
Plus, I have to try not to be shy?
Still, I was with Nurul so she said everything and I just smile [[[:
Should have taken photos. --
Khairul Anwar so peramah and cute!

Then it was time to meet the caves.
Gosh, our camp site was so high above!
So tiring just to get up there. Hahah.













Lunch before caving.
Shirin was having a hard time because of those butterflies.
Then it was caving. Came at the wrong time ehs?
Anyways, caving, really a thing you can feel so good about.
A lifetime experience and seriously, it was fun.
Especially The Wind Cave! It was so windy inside!
It was pretty muddy and wet for us though.
Still, I want to go caving again!



Finally at 6.40pm or so, we were out of cave.
Most were like pissed but well, it's over.
Then we had to collect woods for campfire.
I was like seriously, I don't want to disturb anything.
Forced to, good thing no ants or whatsoever.
YR even pulled out a tree!




Campfire was somehow quite enjoyable but not so.
We were all tired from caving plus Camp CSM caught up with a huge injury.
So, the moods were really ...
Anyhow, I still love the skits!
They were all very hilarious.



Then bathed in the gross toilets.
I felt like puking, it was so horrible.
Good thing my kampong's toilet is way better.
There was a dead bat that stunk out the whole toilet.
Sang a birthday song for ma`am at midnight.
Then it was time to sleep with mikey!
Humps and heat, we all slept anyways because of tiredness. Lol.






011208 [MONDAY]
Breakfast at camp site.
ShaoAn and me were still sleepy from yesterday.
Lol, it was hard for her to open her eyes.
Packed and went down.
It was really scary because it was high, carrying too many bags ain't that good.
Breakfast, mee goreng, bread spread with butter and kaya plus the chewy vitamins [:

Left the cave site for Taman Negara to have our trekking cum canopy walk cum rapid shooting.
Had to sit with SirK, see, so lonely. Awkward.
Of course a long bus ride would have people snoozing gay without realization.






Trekking was obviously tiring but some how, worth it(?)
Saw monkeys, one night flower and some other nature stuff.
The steps were really awesome. Cool stuff how the roots become steps.
After going up, we had to go down for canopy walk.
Hahah, I was holding Jieting's hand when it came to those steps.
Canopy walk was really nothing because I trusted those ropes. :D
Just the ants on some parts of the ropes. (Chey, cakap macam betul je..)





























LOOK JNH! BEHIND RT! :D




Lunch by the river(?) before rapid shooting.
Seriously, I didn't enjoy rapid shooting which I was supposed to enjoy but because of my mood, I didn't.
I was like scolding those in front who sprayed water to the back.
Sorry, bad mood at that time.
YingYing lost her bottle. Nurul almost lost her shoe! :P

Next, off to RESORT!
Like finally, what we've been waiting for all long.
Lovelovelove my chalet!
It was two-level, air-conditioned, coolsome chalet!
I mean, you're in a training camp, you slept on rocks the day before, you've been trekking for hours previously and you don't feel satisfied with the wash up.
So an air-conditioned chalet with nice, comfy beds would definitely be too lovely.
Plus, you get to shower all you want, feel like it's home again.
Though I had a hard time to figure out how the shower works at first. Hahah.
Then rush for fall-in because it was time for dinner :D





After dinner was reflection.
Cute kitten came in and made Joel it's scratch post.
Like awww, super adorable and i really pity the head.
No pictures of it though.
To camp debrief, it was really fun.
I mean just to be able to laugh and forget things that happened for awhile.
Especially the two previous commanders. So L-O-L.
Then we sang a birthday song for Sir.
Back to room, packed, watched a bit of twilight and that game horror movie and slept while the other seniors came over, making noises, loud noises! :P






021208 [TUESDAY]
The last day of ATC08.
Washed up and served breakfast.
Cute kitten came in again to be near Joel once more.
Back to chalet after breakfast to take our belongings.
Photos and poses and back to Singapore.
Not supposed to remember!

Ate lunch at MarryBrown with Ummairah and Azimah.
Two loveflies were playing catching around us.
Really...irritating. Hahah.
The rest of the ride, just one more stop.
Hahah, JW's obscene poker card plus that.
It was YK and JW. Hahah. YK again!

&finally, hello again Singapore!

I went home with Ummairah, and the 3 SST.
Reached home and they said Ayah was fetching me. Pity Ayah.
Then, supposedly, I should be tired and all but stayed up to watch Amazing Race when Dallas and Toni left (]:) and The Secret Life of The American Teenager.
Ahh, Ben is just so sweet!





031208 [WEDNESDAY]
I'm just back from Pahang but going to Johor the next day.
Bro rent a car so I was there with Mak, Kakak and sis-in-law.






Firstly, went to Tesco before going to Jusco.
Hahah, test first before you just go and spend :D
(Something lame created by Kakak.)
Nothing much than a jacket and a shirt for me, plus donuts and a yoghurt drink!
At Jusco, ate at Pizzahut, with no desserts!
I thought every Pizzahut would have desserts, sort of, that it have everything you feel like eating but no ]:
Walked around some more, just window shop and bags for the adults.
Slept in the car like nobody's business.
Bro purposely made me give the passport to the customs knowing I wanted to sleep }:
Lol.
Then went to KakWiyah's house for awhile before Aniyah's.
Adorable stuff as usual. She was like calling all the names.
I hugged her and didn't let go until she was crying :D
Just too adorable for me [:
Watched The Secret Life Of The American Teenager again that made me sleep whole day on 041208 [THURSDAY]




051208 [FRIDAY]
The only thing I did was to make Kuih Tart with Kakak.
Acted like we were having our own show. Lol.
Then left her halfway. ZZZ.





061208 [SATURDAY]
Not much.
Woke up at 6.45am to "send" Atq who's leaving for Sunway.
Then slept back since she said so. Hahah.
Tidur kan syiok!
Managed to finish up reading my second malay book!
So complicated lah the story. Hahah.
&Finished my malay homework!!!! :D






071208 [SUNDAY]
Baked cookies.
Then tidied up the house for the kenduri arwah at night.
As usual, being me, I made a fool out of myself on such family occasion.
I accidentally spilled sugars.
Grr, not totally my fault but it had to be blamed on me again...]:

Then come to the doa reading, Aniyah was murmuring and blabbing.
She tried to read doa too! Like super cute.
Wasted, didn't video it or could let it be publicized.
Then after dinner, we all got so bored that we played with those neon light sticks.
It was so so so fun :D
I never knew how many possibilities of games we can make up with it.
Well, we all tried to fit in those hoops made out of the sticks.
Hilarious!
Watched movie then lie with aniyah.
Brothers sent cousins home.
Then sent aniyah home. :D











081208 [MONDAY]
SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI :P

Couldn't catch Amazing Race Finale in the morning.
Woke up at 11am.
Got ready at 12pm, first family came. Rush hour like always!
Then it was back to business, being a normal festival.
Tak happening!
Watced Amazing Race and my favourite mother and son couple weren't there.
Tapi, whateverlah ]:











091208 [TUESDAY]
Went out with Mak and Kakak to Woodlands.
Gone out to see the new baby girl of KakFauziah's.


NUR AMIRATUL QISTINA DARUSYA
Well, that's how it's pronounced as.
More that 20 letters.
Plus, in a later date, she will have to write her full name.
&her father's name is Muhammad Khairul.
Like goshhhh!

Then see how the other 3 brothers can make me laugh.
Especially Naufal who is so matured for a P2!







101208 [WEDNESDAY]
Was out with Anisah to CausewayPoint.
Apparently, Kakak and her friend, Syahirah, were there so we met.
It was a long quite silent meeting.
Just walk and walk and walk around.
At the perfume corner, then the person kept on talking and talking.
Off to Lot1 after that and home!





111208 [THURSDAY]
Went to Johor again for tailoring this time.
Then Kakak and I were almost lost in the middle of Larkin.
Cis, how could they leave us, had us running 3 level up and down.
]]]:
Then walked around, bought stuff.
Home!







121208 [FRIDAY]
To Westmall alone at night.
Went to library and borrowed a 300+ pages book.
Yay! I'm reading it till chapter 11 already.
Proud of myself :D
Hehehs.





131208 [SATURDAY]
Woke up early to bid goodbye to Ami who's leaving for Port Dickson.
Then got ready for the day!
Went off to mosque at 9am.
Ayah sent. Met Hanisah! Like was I glad to see her :D
Waited around, Uztazah returned my lost pencil case!
Alhamdulillah!
I got it back, means, my lovely stationery!
Then got my results back!
Alhamdulillah again, I got third [[:
(bahasa arab uh ni..Tak belajar betul-betul!)

Then Ayah sent me home to have a quick change.
He sent me to the interchange, the meeting point.
Waited then finally set of for CSC@ BUKIT BATOK!
Went up to level 4 and straight to toilet.
Fuhh! We were like those models backstage, had to rush to change! Hahaha.
After changing, was assigned to our seats.
Pity Azimah was alone from KSS.

The rest of the Muslims had a table, originally 26 but moved to 21.
Shared the table with 3 other guys and a teacher.
Lol, it was actually one guy at first that we kept teasing him softly :P
Hahah, he kept smiling to himself and we were trying to guess what he was doing.

Then waited for the thing to officially start that dragged till 12.05pm.
Well, it was cold and Jnh was already freezing a few minutes after.
Oooh, Azimah...Hahah. Table scandal eh?
The one funny moment was the yam-seng part.
We all stood up and suddenly, none of us were holding our coke filled glasses at table 21.
Though, slowly, one by one took their glasses and joined in.
Except for 3, which was Nurul, Hilmi(that guy) and me. Lol.

Then food slowly come in.
Well, the first one, only scrumptious looking food was the crab nugget.
Samosas, springrolls, mayonnaise prawns, and scrambled eggs were fine.
That jelly like substance(not cytoplasm lah..) that was forced down the throat, well, you can just guess how it taste like. Not like normal kid jelly at all.

While officers and MCs talked as they were supposed to, we just sat and ate.
like a good kid would do :P
Oh well, just list down the food served first:
next was mushroom soup,
after that was chicken,
then it was sweet and sour fish,
then it was prawns! :D
Had Fried Rice and rendang too.
Well, for dessert was Longan Ice Nata De Coco and the Blueberry Chocolate Cake!

Made sure nothing fly off unexpectedly, so tried to be very careful to cut or peel the foods. Hahah.
We finished the cake.
I was trying to make them save some for Hilmi since I think he wanted more,
but Shirin ate his part!
All that left was the berry.
It was so hilarious but pity him.

Then Jnh and Shirin played 'Wheel of Fortune' with that plate.
Oooh, it could turn! Hahah.
Well, most of the time, we were freezing.
They talked and we just listen.
He/She? Hahah.











And then it ended.
Photo Taking.
Changed and home!



Chatted with Syasya and still chatting with Atq.
Syasya is so sweet!







Okay, eyes fine already?
:DDDD

















Erk.
Weird dreams these days.
Like just yesterday, I dream of Anisah waiting for me and Rina.
Then I ask her who she's waiting for then, she said Farhana.
Then had to fall-in for some StJohn activity.
Twice it happened!

Anyway, something random.
Superman is quite perasan uh?
Listen to this..



Though, it is hard to save the world and be a human at the same time.
That's why they are called super heroes.



*.+???


Whatever lah Najihah...
Thanks for reading :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be