Heyheyhey! :D

Currently, watching class video 08.
I'm still in the process.
Just have a feeling that it will be boring this time?
It's full of pictures and pictures and pictures.
Only 3 video! ):



Morning, went to Jurong Point alone.
Brother sent me with his big motor!
That was so fun to ride on in the morning!
I reached at 10+ to buy Thumbdrive and the missing books.
Walked around the mall.
It is so big now! Amazing.
Got lost a few times but just keep on walking and turning here and there.
Carrying those heavy books alone. Gosh, I'm so strong.
Hahah.

Then went to mosque for awhile.
Paid school fees.
Then sat outside the mosque while texting Sher.
Hahah, she's just across the street.
Anisah also texted me.
Wished could have followed them!
Actually, I could because training starts at 3.
Well, over anyways.

Anyway, today we did case study!
Yay! May came to help with Home Nursing!
Fuhh, I just wished for a larger memory space
and more confidence!
Jiayou NC1`09!
Together, we can make it happen! [[[:




I'm so excited for tomorrow!
Yay! Finally meeting them again!
Except for Fida, as usual.
Maybe Jel won't be there too.
Hmpf. Whatever lah.
I just wish these two changed their mind/make up the mind and turn up tomorrow.
Then it would be a super great gathering!


I just wish, sometimes, gatherings can go just as I like it.
Well, of course, it never happened.
That's why I wished for it.
Hahah.








Oh now, I'm tired.
Hahah. Gotta sleep[:
(as if I'm gonna sleep now..)
Shall bid goodbye now!
Take care, whoever.
If there's even any.

:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be