I can't sleep but I'm tired.
Is that insomniac or crazy?
Hahah. Crap.


Today, went out with SheRina!
Thought of watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
Guess, we bought it too late that we had to cancel the movie and watch it on some other day.

First ate at KFC.
Didn't manage to finish our food because somebody puke.
Oh, and they still remember the incident that happened to me 2 years ago in CDANS uh?
Lol.
Everybody there would remember.
Gosh, so humiliated.
Hahah.

Then they did extension.
Hahah, duh, I didn't because there's no possible source to my hair.
Then went window shopping.

People were giving out free coffee.
Lol, it was so funny how they both just reach out to grab one.
Then window shopped some more.

After Cine, walked to MRT.
Yeah, photographer FOC kan. Hahah.
Went to Rina's house after that.
It was so windy!
Took more of their photos.
Watched Ellen.
Then sent Sher home and I went home.





Oh Tuesday :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be