A few more hours to go and we shall say goodbye 2008, hello 2009!!
Hmm, I used to think 2009 will be all good.

I mean, I may go for FAC, which I hope NC1`09 will make it.
I'm sure we will anyhow [:

Then I'm turning 15 very soon, like in 2 months.
I bet time will fly so fast and it feels like yesterday was just new year's eve when it's my fabulous fifteen. Hahah.

I'm not sure but I'm really hoping there will be a new addition in the family.
I could feel it somehow.
Just have these vibes that something great is bound to happen in 2009.

Well, used to think.
Hahah, now come the bad parts.
2009 means I will be in Secondary 3, a step higher to climb.
It also means more work and I have to study very hard.
Which also gets to the point that I will be sitting for Malay O.
Different classes with the closest friends that's already feels apart.
Plus, we all have to go for Napfa test, I seriously hate it. D:



Though, in all, I hope 2009 will be much much better than 2008.
Somehow, 2008 was all not that great.
I loss someone I really missed and love.
I now realised how it's like to cry alone at night.
I get so emotional at times that I kept questioning about life.
I slacked so much that my MYE results is far much better than EOY.
Thus, I'm hoping there's a change.
No more being emotional, no mood or whatever else unless it's beyond my control.

Hahah, Najihah cakap macam betul jerrr.

Okay, I really hope I will change.
That's my resolution.
Hehehs :D








Now, we shall talk about the 26th-29th of December.
I visited Colmar, KLCC, Putrajaya, Rabbit Park, Nilai, Chocolate Boutique, Sunway Pyramid, more and slept in the best room ever! [:

So we set off to CCK, the pick up point at 2130.
The bus came at 2200 so we went up and straight to checkpoint.
Changed bus and blablabla.
Slept and woke up, stopped at some R&R stop at 3am.
So by then it was Ayah's birthday already [:

Then stopped at Putrajaya for morning prayer.
It was such a beautiful sight of sun rise :D
Then camwhored a bit.
Sat outside the prayer hall alone.
I was afraid of going deaf because the Azan extremely loud.
Waited for the bus, then off for breakfast.
Ayah was so hilariously cute. Hahah.

Next stop was Colmar.
Ride up to Japanese Garden.
It was just a place for photo-taking.
The rest were a bore. Hehehs.

Before getting to the hotel, we went to KLCC.
Not much we did.
Just the toilet and waffle, yumyum!
Next was the hotel, Maytower Hotel!
We got the deluxe room, 2 double bed, 2 toilets, flat screen tv and everything too awesome for us for a hotel! {:
Oh room 2415, 23A

Then at night, walked around the Pasar Malam at Masjid India.
Ate and shop till my hand felt overstretched and my legs just felt like giving in.
Plus, Birthday Dad was sick but still, Kakak and Mak just don't feel like going back to hotel yet.

While everyone slept that night,
I stayed up alone and watched this Islamic Malay drama, Transformers and SpiderMan3.
I thought I wouldn't like it but really, I was just wrong.
Eventually slept at 3am and woke up at 6.30am.
Bathed and all, so we all went down for breakfast.
2nd family to be down. Scrumptious breakfast!



Then got ready and went down at 8.3+am to head for Sunway Pyramid.
Reached there and none of the shops were open.
So went around to take pictures.
Then we decide to go bowling.
Unfortunately, we couldn't because of a Milo tournament.
Yeah, supported Singapore of course.
Got myself the perfect sitting place too. [:

Next, we went for archery.
The H brothers were there too.
My first shot got in the yellow zone but the others, boo!
Hahah, I was such a bad archer.
Kakak got 7 in the yellow zone.
Aww, 3 more and she could win herself RM50 more to spend.

Then walked around.
More photos taken.
Ate lunch and more photos.
Then back to bus and waited the arrival of other family.
Next stop was Petaling Street.
Walked around and shopped at a mall near it.
It was so much cheaper and air-conditioned. :D
After a few hours of buying, Kakak and I end up using all our money there.
Lost Ayah for awhile but he found us soon after.
Walked to Macs and board the bus.

Back to hotel to rest.
After prayers, we went down to the Pool.
Swam and sauna-ed.
Then went back up at around 8.
Washed up and went off to have dinner.
om-puteh-eh?
Oooh, finally had the food I always loved in M'sia.
It was raining, Ayah was sick, Kakak was scared of the cats, Mak was normal and I was sleepy.
Hahah, too sleepy that I was the first one to sleep once we reached hotel.


Woke up at 6am, bathed, packed and down we went for breakfast.
Ate till we were full then went up.
Rested and enjoyed the room till it was time to go ]:
Board the bus, waited outside, board the bus again.
Fianlly, set off to leave Maytower Hotel and meet the next love.
CHOCOLATE BOUTIQUE!

After that, we went off to Nilai or somewhere.
Really, I don't remember much after my second love.
Hahah.
All I know is shopping and then our dinner.
Around 20++, we were at the checkpoint, going through customs.
My oh my, it was such a crowded place.
Some lines were too slow and some didn't even moved.
Gladly, we changed the lane and got the fastest line.

Then ride to CCK, had to say goodbye to every new people.
We'll probably meet, most probably not.
Even though Singapore is small, there's just too many people to recognize.
Everyone looks almost the same anyway. Hahah.


Blablabla.
Now the long awaited photos :P








Soon to edit alright :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be