I know what I did.
I know what I intended.
I'm sorry.
I truly am.
It's not your fault.
I'm sorry for the silent treatment.
I know, I'm wrong.
I'm sorry.




Today was bad.
Not awfully bad.
Just super bad in the morning but it got better in the afternoon.

Let just say I was mad at everything.
I felt so whatever.
Especially recess.
I needed the time away from them.
I didn't even want to face them.
I was scared to bear the pain.
I tried my best not to get too emotional.
I guess, it was the only way.






This is getting too emotional again.
Hate reminiscing this.

Skipping to good parts.


I love YiLing!
I'm so glad we're in the same class.
Not in some different class.
:D

Also went out with Aniyah!
Ate till stomach close gap.
She wanted to follow Kakak all the way.
Hahah, fine.

Shall upload this cute video of her.
[:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be