SEC 1 ORIENTATION IS OVER AND DONE!
Shucks, I still don't know my juniors' name.

Anyway, my shirt got wet just after 4 minutes of running.
Hahah. Have to run around the school to organize everything.

I ran from 1st floor to the St John room to the Spin room to the St John room to the Classroom block to the Spin room to the St John room to the Spin room to the Basketball Court to the Spin room to the Basketball Court to the Parade Square to the Basketball Court and back to the Spin room finally. [:

Yay, K said hello 3 times to me. Hahah.

Jigsaw puzzle was messy but well, alright I guess.
Couldn't watch COUPLE PARADE!
Freaking irritating!
Been looking forward to it and we cannot watch.


Shall put matters aside now.














So random. Hehehs.







Sometimes I wish I know what you're thinking.
So I know why you do what you do.
So I know what is your motive.
So I know that I should not hold on anymore.



Shall stop this addiction. Don't.






Go, leave.
It's all part of friendship isn't it.
Time change, people change.
Who is there to blame?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be