YAY!

Alhamdulillah.
Know what?
NC1`09 MADE IT!

Best in Footdrill [:
2nd in First Aid medium Case (:
2nd in overall Nursing team [:

Meaning NC1`09 is going for FAC!
Big yay and shucks!
Reason for shucks is because FAC is like so scary!
Especially home nursing.
Like just now, first group for home nursing and screwed up a lot.

Still, whatever.
YAY!





Then go watch INKHEART.
The story was great!
Super cool to get what you narrate come to life.
Dangerous too, though.



Oh, didn't get to say goodbye to Sir Choon Kiat!
So sad, no more of my favourite Sir!
What a big miss.

Yeah, today was too rushing.
Till I got so stressed and scared that I just cried.
Stupid reason to cry but the fear I had was too extreme.
People thought because of results. Hahah.
See, even forget about my bottle and EZ-LINK CARD!

Good thing Kakak had extra adult card or I couldn't go home.



Now I feel so stupid for crying.
Well, what to do?
I just couldn't control those thoughts.


NC2 and NC3 don't be disheartened alright?
Go Nurul and Shirin for the next year!
Gees, have to go against you already.
:X

Yeah,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELLYSDA!









Solitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be