Treat me like I'm a nobody.
Don't care what I'm feeling.
Thanks a lot.

I thought we could all be close friends till the end.
Just like I thought we would never lose each other last time.
Guess nothing like that exist in this world, does it?

I'm so glad at least somebody listened to my sorrow.
Thank you so much Jnh.

Today I felt I have lose something big.
I've lost friends that I couldn't just take good care off.
I'm sorry.

If there's anyway I could just get them back, I will try to.
For now, it hurts me just to be with them.
Just to look at them keeps me in pain.

I've once been in this position.
This position when my close friends believed in lies than me.
They just ignore the fact I'm there.
Now I'm back to this position.

Hope tomorrow will change.
Though I can guess not much will change.






Oh it tears me up
I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
I try to forgive,
but it's not enough to make it all okay

You can't play on broken strings
You can't feel anything
that your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh the truth hurts
And lies worse
How can I give any more
When I love you a little less than before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be