Now this post is specially for me.
Hahah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAJIHAH!
May you have a great life, get what you wish for and start to change to a better person.

Hehehs.

Yeah, finally, I'm 15 [:
Soon to be over that is.
Hahah.



So now, I would like to thank:
My family members for those *Ka-ching!* and birthday treats.
People who wished me happy birthday,

(according to how I remember)
Nurafida, Ameera, Sabrina, Hafizah, SiYing, Geraldine, Nurul, Halima, Shirin, Farah, Basyirah, Rani, Debbie, YiLing, RuiTing, Amirah, Atiqah, ShiYing, Tasneem, Jannah, Aishah, Shamimah, Asyiqin, Anisah, Dellysda, Shereen, Laura, (Laura's friend), Sufiana, Juzaisyah, Solihin, SirKen and again, Ameera. Hahah.

Yay! I received birthday hugs from Aishah and Dellysda!
&Pooh mugs/cups from 4 people.
Hahah, Poohbear, poohbear, poohbear.




Thanks to CK too for making the most disgustingly hilarious mistake.
HAHAH!

Plus, I promised YiLing that I would change.
I will start now.



Though, if only.
Oh, never mind.
Shall wish upon a star if I see any tonight.


BaliThai was awesomely fantastic.
Get to meet Shakilah too.
Hahah. Thanks Kak Wiyah!



Shall go and finish up homework.
A promise is a promise.
I will change, I've promised [:







Now, I shall go off, make a wish and chiong for tomorrow!
Hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be