HELLO!

I know nobody's tagging and it's pathetic that I'm typing and reading my blog over and over again. Well, so be it.

:D


Gotten back my results.
((:

Others would say I've improved, I would say that this is because I've studied.
Hahah.

Especially for Geography, I wouldn't have passed if I had not done
"The Love Of My Current Geography Life"
For Chemistry, I'm quite proud of it.
Even though I didn't have enough sleep the day before because Aniyah was around, crying, I got my first B4!

Physics, didn't study for it, serve me right.


Okay, enough about results.

Yesterday's Chemistry IP was the best.
Talkedtalked with Jnh.
Then was a few minutes late for IP. Lol.
MrK was being so sarcastic yesterday, couldn't stop laughing.

3Fguy:I don't like MrT, actually, I like you.
(*Class laughed at the gay-ish remark*)
QH:He blushing!
KL:MrK, why your face so red?
MrK:My face is not red, it's not acidic.

LOL




Today had Chem Lab.
It was awesome!
Did K, Na, Ca and Mg reaction in cold water.

First try for Na, nothing happened, just molten ball.

For K, it caused small fire, coolsome.

Second try for Na, unexpected big explosion! Hahah, the class thought it would just form molten ball and nothing else. Then, all of the sudden, *BOOM!*




Okay, got to go. Completing BNCO stuff.
(:

Lots of love <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting