YAY! COMMON TEST IS OVER!
So now, I'm only left with end-of-year and O's.

This week had been interesting!
Wait, let me reminisce.

Tuesday, ML Paper 1 and Social Studies paper.
ML was disaster, I had no idea.
Social Studies on the other hand, I'm quite happy about it.

Wednesday, English Paper and AMath Paper.
English, it was okay, I guess.
AMath was alright, doable.

Then at night, Kakak brought home ANIYAH!!!
Oh, she was so hyper!
She was okay, until time to sleep.
She asked for Ibu.
She eventually slept but woke up at 3 in morning and cried.
Then she slept at 4am and I went to school.

Thursday, Chemistry Paper and EMath Paper.
Chemistry, a little saddening but alright.
EMath, more saddening, stupid mistakes.

Went home straight to Aniyah!
She slept, woke up at 2pm.
How cute and awesome she is.

*Shall upload photos later*

I missed her yesterday night.
):
Cik indu anya!

So today, Physics and Geography paper.
Physics, horibble, horrible.
Geography, I hope I did okay!




Okay, I shall be happy that I have training tomorrow.
Also want to follow Ayah and Bro to that thingy.
Tomorrow is the first day of fasting month!!!!

Yay!

(:


Let's enjoy till the sun comes down and the results are out and my mom has to attend PTM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting