I thought yesterday I could go training after so long.
Then I could finally get one rank up.
Well, if I got it lah.

But a tragic incident happened.
When I came home, cousin called, she said that my aunt was rushed to the hospital.
I thought she was going to be fine.
So I took a nap.
Waking up to hear mum's voice, receiving a phone call from uncle.
Said she passed away.

It was really shocking and very fast.
Mum cried.
Well, that is her sister, her best friend.
I cried too, still shocked from the news.
Hoping I was still in my nap, and that was just a nightmare.


So at night, was really thinking what should I do.
Should I go for training and leave early or should I follow my parents and sister.
The body was to be sent to Tampines, so far away.
I was afraid that I would miss anything important.
Therefore, I chose to skip training.

So read their blogs.
Confirmed, yesterday was the promotion ceremony for Sec3s.
Can't wait to hear the training stories tomorrow.
Awwwww, man, I really want a promotion ceremony!
):


Even if I didn't get the rank or whatsoever, it's really fun to watch it at least.
Man oh man.





Anyway, if the doctor's right,
Cousin will be giving birth tomorrow.
How exciting!
Baby girl! Yay, Aniyah's getting a new friend.





Wow, KakSuria just lost her grandmother.


Rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting