HEYS!

I'm currently listening to Singapore songs.
WHERE I BELONG!
Favorite song of all time (:

Hahah, Singapore spirit.

Anyway, yesterday was the celebration.
Merely okay, most of it was kind of boring.
I brought straws to turn it into a heart.
Then a few got to know and took some from me.
Especially KangLong, he just took a handful of it.
(Then he came and look at the hearts and say, "So nice," LOL!)

Some classes were so enthusiastic for class decoration and decorated their class lovely.
My class theme was ERP.
Hahah, how cute.

Then took photos.
Upload later, Card reader is not working ):


Let's reach out for the skies...
With wings we soar up high...



Anyway, after that, had lunch with Blossom and Bubbles.
Hard time looking for a place.
The place was packed!
So we went to Food Culture.
Saw Nurul's sister and Alif.
Then we went to the library and Aries and lastly home.

I watched a scene of Nasib Do Re Mi and fell asleep.
Lol.
After I woke up, went to neighbour's house for a wedding ceremony.
Then went to cousin's for Kenduri.
Diligently did my Math while waiting or stuff.
:D



Yeah, that's it.
I can't believe it's one week of revision and right after that is common test.
Shucks ):


So I planned to complete all homework by today.
I want to be a good girl (:
Hahah.






Atq ran away from me, how sad. ):







Kay, photos.

Go to Facebook for photos.










My mum is PMS-ing with me only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting