WOW! It's not 12am yet!

Hahah.
Okay, I'm actually tired.
I feel like sleeping, again.
I don't know why, I feel like sleeping from Chemistry onwards today.

I'm left with...
- 3 Amath work.
- 1 Emath work.
- Chemistry QA worksheet
- English betrayal essay!


I'm trying to research for an essay.
Hahah!

Oh, Maths is killing me.
Sometimes it's very easy or superbly hard.
It hurts my head and makes me feel like giving up.
However, I need to pass a B for Amath, this time round.
I don't like that C. It's ugly.

On the other hand, let's talk about Malay.
I don't think I can get A for O'Level.
I hope B3 would be the lowest.
I'm scared that I would get a C.
Again, C is ugly.



I need to find my mole concept worksheets.
Or I can forget about aiming for a B.
It will either stay a C or drop to D.
D is much uglier.






Enough about that.
I can't just talk.
I need to study.
Common test is coming in 2 weeks time.
No, less than 2 weeks.
Ohhh!





Lol, I was tagged as an artist by SYS.
Joke of the year or what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting