Back from camp!

Finally, the time I was looking forward to.
End of camp, no more of meetings and practising of dance or anything!

It's kind of weird how I'm feeling sad right now.




I guess, I know I will miss everything a lot.

First day was alright, I guess.
I can't remember much now.
I only remembered the lessons.
The field cooking.
Oh yes, the games by Sec 2s and Amazing Race.
The ZPN, how scared I was feeling backstage.
I wasn't so scared to perform, just terrified of the camp that was about to happen.

ZPN was awesome, although we wasted the food since we had to perform.
I love the singing part, the performers just joyfully sing and dance.
It was a relieve-stress moment.

Then,
Bunk check was awful.
Sleeping too, it was freezing.
& a firedrill at 2.30am.
Yet, I was glad that it was just one drill.
I thought it would be a triage.

Second day, don't remember too.
Oh, POC.
Actually, we came up with something for the senior.
However, due to some lack of communication, we didn't perform.
So, we were supposed to perform this..



It was such an emotional POC.



Then, triages.
Became casualty all the way.

Then campfire.

Last triage.
Became casualty and evacuator.
Carried H and F.
It was so exhausting.

Then had to do sentry duty.
Patrolled with Edmund.
Got scared at one point due to some very very very weird circumstance.
Next, was so scared of firedrill or triage that I didn't sleep well.
Woke up and sleep but tries to wake up.
Every single time I closed my eyes I will imagine task given out to the sergeants.
Hahah, it was that crazy in my head.

Next day, hiking.
Warmed up at Bukit Timah.
Walked all the way to Mac Ritchie.
What can I say?
One long journey that we had to keep on going.
It's tough but the ending was sweet.
Even with obstacles like uphill and hornet attack didn't stop us to go through all the way to the end.



Then back to school.
You're dismissed! WOOHOO!

Hahah.

This camp was not such as hell as I thought.
What the officers said is true, it's all in the mind.
If you don't think it's tough, it's not tough.
If you think it's hell, it's hell.
Well, it's not hell for me.


However, I'm very disappointed with myself throughout this camp.
I don't deserve the sergeant rank.
I can't recall anything that I did in this camp that made me proud to be a senior.
You know, no achievements or what so ever.
A good senior would teach a junior to change for the better.
I don't think I have done that in this camp.
All I did was to push people, and that's not what a good senior does.
That's what officers do.


Anyway, during the hike,
I felt sad.
It's like half a year more and I'm leaving KSJ.
KSJ taught me a lot of stuff.
How to be braver in front of people.
How to speak out what you have to say.
How to work with people and become good friends.
I know to all cadets, KSJ seemed to take up most of our holidays.
Especially the camp meeting and FAC intensive week. Urg!
Yet, it all turns out for the best.
The friendship.
The fun times together.
I can't imagine life without KSJ.
I may get my holiday but won't that be boring and dull?
Stay home to rot all the way in front of computer?
Instead of coming down and having fun interacting with friends?
I'll miss the Sec 3 meetings the most.
Every meeting will get us laughing. (Except the dance one. Hahah.)
& I'll also miss my girls from NC1`09.
They are the greatest to make me look forward to every FAC training.
& I'll miss everything about KSJ.

:'(

Nurul is determine to be an officer.
I don't know if I want to be one.
Well, let fate lead me through the journey.










Oh, sidetrack.
YAYYYYYY! SEZAIRI IS IN TOP 2!


& apparently, I found this.


From Elson, new mandarin pop artiste in Singapore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be