HELLO!
Just back from BATAM!

It was awesome!
Though we had some money problem.
Hahah, wrong conversion of money and we spent more that $50 on clothes only.
Then I nagged at my sister because she didn't listen to me.
What a great feeling!

Batam was really warm.
Uncle said the beaches were far away.
So we only shop, eat, home, eat, sleep, watch tv.
HAHAH!
It seemed to be the same like Singapore life.



Also, there's A&W!
Something I love about Indonesia and Malaysia.
Why oh why Singapore close down A&W?
It's be super awesome if there's A&W in Singapore.
A&W rocks!

:D

Okay, sick.
Caught flu there.
It was actually from camp.
However, Batam is to be blame for flu.
Seriously, it's from camp.
You know, sleeping on the cold floor.


Oh, and this trip has been so PEINGUIN-Y.
I took the Penguin ferry, I watched a movie of penguin love, I saw a giant penguin poster and I took the Penguin ferry.

Plus, while I was looking at the sea...
If I was to make my own choice, I would have chosen History.
All you need is the skill and a little memory work.
Geography, you need all the memory work you have.
I used to wonder, why choose Geography?
Then, I realised, I LOVE EARTH.
Everything on it, the beautiful sights, all thanks to Geography.
You want to keep the beautiful sight and not ruin it, you have to learn Geography so you can make a change for the better when you grow up.
& once you learn the difficulty of knowing what right and wrong for the beach,
You'll learn to appreciate things a bit more in life.

Hahah, I told myself to blog about this while watching the waves.
Now, I'm getting illusionary seasickness.
I feel like I'm being rolled with the waves.
Sungguh aneh!


Gosh, so many people with my name on twitter.
Not that I only realised that.
Of course there's so many same names in the world. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be