Heyyy~

Full day out yesterday!
In the morning, had training.
Oh I wish Ellika was here to make it a full training.
I realised that I'm screwed.

Then went to cousin's house.
Changed and all.
Took bus to Harbourfront.
Reached, bought tickets :D

So we boarded the bus.
Hahah, super lost.
Didn't know where to go, what to do.
It was raining heavily and stopped.
Walked to Pahlawan beach.
Then decided to walk to Siloso beach.

Great thing was, it stopped raining, just in time for us to have some fun with the sand. (:
Got my feet buried.
Got our jeans wet.
Got our hands dirty.
Got our photos taken.
Got the fun on beach I wanted (:

We went to walk all the way to Imbiah after that.
LOL!
We could have taken a bus but didn't know where to.
So we walked like we were hiking in Sentosa.
3rd longest walk.

We were too tired after that so decided to head home.



Hahah, I don't know how to end this post.
So shall end it with photos! :D









I want to go Sentosa again :DD


Sweet dream or beautiful nightmare?
Either way, it's totally uncanny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be