I have been wanting to post.
Then, well, nothing interesting to post about lately.

However, I have been getting a lot of family time.
Especially on the night SEZAIRI became the 3rd Singapore Idol!


That was such a fun family night!
It was Ayah's birthday.
So brother came and he was a Sylvia fan.
Then my mum was so pissed that my brother is not voting for Sezairi.
Hahah, she kept going on and on.
& my brother kept going on and on, making jokes on the little stuff.
It was such a hilarious night.

The next day, we went out with Aniyah @ Jurong Point.
She danced and was happy.
She also let me be her caretaker for that night!
That was great, she was hiding behind me because she was scared.
Hahah, she's finally opening up to me. :D



Yesterday, we went to Causeway Point.
Hmm, eating really takes a long time.
I didn't get to shop because Mum was looking for her cream and Sis was getting new clothes.
All I wanted was a bag and I didn't get it. ):
Oh well, got it today.


Shucks, I'm disappointed.
Not my taste and I definitely know it's not her taste.
Sighs, don't be so picky.


Okay.
BYE!



I want to go school with Azimah on Jan 4th!
Hahah, that's random.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be