It's So Fluflly



DESPICABLE ME!!!!!!

I still can't get over how cute is the movie!
I think Jnh still can't get over that we weren't watching 3D.
Lol.

Watched it with SJS♥ yesterday after Adam Khoo.
The "1 hour of motivation", as Basyirah said it, was poop.
Irritating.
Pay you for you to teach us new stuff.
Not to scold us and talk about how important your slide is.
Blablabla.

Then went to Lot 1.
Bought tickets and popcorn.
Hahah, went in.
The movie haven't even started and we already ate like 1/4 of the popcorn.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


ADORABLE!
The movie is very adorable!
Ahhhh.

I love the last part, when the minions asked for a kiss.
Sadly, it's not uploaded in Youtube.

Photos!







Okay.
I want to get new lenses.
New phone. Hopefully.
My brother,...

Alright, bye! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be