When Best Became Just

I found her old blog.
Read the old posts.
She used to have my name in almost every post.
I used to have hers too.

Guess time changed.
Emo mood.
Or what we used to say, mo-e. Hehs



I wonder how it all started.
Well, I knew very well how it started.
How it ended.


If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
By hurting you




The stupidest thing I would have done is to let this come an end.
Letting a presence ruin our whole friendship.
In good terms now, but it's awkward to bring it back to great.
It's just is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be