What You Want, Really?

There's a point of time in life.
When you just don't know what to do?
Then you ask, "What do I really want?"

For now, there's a lot of things that I want.
Somehow, it's contradicting.
I want to be smart but I want to slack.
I want drop to sub-Science but I want to stay in Pure Science.
I want to do notes but I want to have more pens. (Okay, no link..)

There's really a lot of things that I want now.
Yet, what do I really want?
I confuse myself all the time.
This and that.

After all the evaluation.
The pros and cons.
The question is still the same.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do I really want?

I want to forget about the "imagination" but I want to keep it as memories.
I want to stop this "addiction" but I want to take a peek at it.
I want to stay as far away but I want to have a conversation.
I want to be free but I want to make me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be