See You Soon

Yesterday was fun!

Okay, aside with the crappy Michael insident.
Totally, "What the ..........?!"

After looking for my awesome juniors all over the school,
we finally met at Lot 1.
Kinda weird huh? :S

So next, we headed for BPP.
SWENSENS!
Off to a nice start.
Lovely pizza and ice cream.
Hate the price though, $25 gone into the stomach.



But it's okay.
For the love of my babies. :D

Then we got into Daiso.
Played with the cool stuff selling there.



We bought a team pen.
So then, the theme was decided! :D


They have hats, I have the crown. :D

Loves had to leave soon after..


So, today.
Normal.

I could have gotten my Motorola today.
Sadly, Math had to ruin it.
Stupid Math.
I break up with it already. :P


Aww no.
I still love you Math.
You're the only thing that gives me my As.
Sadly, things have been rough lately.
It's not going so well with Math.
Got too jealous that I spent time with Geog and other subjects.
Haizz.

Lol.


Okay, stop babbling now.
I have 3 things due tomorrow.
I don't think I have to sleep tonight.



Then again, even if I sleep, my brain won't sleep.
I still dream about the same thing over and over.
I like it, I really do.
Yet, I don't want to be delusional.
I don't want to live on another dimension where I have something I don't have in reality.

I don't want to be crazy.
It's just a dream.
Get over it, Naj!


But, really. I don't want it to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be