I Think I Know What Is That Feeling

First things first,
I found a brand new love. :D

Yet, I'm still unsure.
I mean, none of my family members own those brand.
They only have Nokia and Samsung.
Plus 1 Motorola too.
Haizz, so complicated.



Alright, next up is the English new band.
I'm not in Ms Lee's class anymore.
You know what they always say, appreciate what you have before it's gone.
I kind of miss her.
The humour in class.
Oh, I was just getting started to have an optimistic mindset.
And I'm not in her class anymore.

):




Now, results?



Spain won and it's heartbreaking for Holland.
The match was really long.
Nil-nil, only scored at the last 5 minutes or something.
Lol.
(Macam Jnh, hahah! Macam paham jer..)


I failed Combined Humanities.
It's alright, surprising enough, I only 4 marks away to passing for Geography.
SS on the other hand, pfffffft!

A Math is disappointing.
Doing the corrections is even worse.
I realised I could have done a lot better if only I wasn't careless.
You know that feeling when somebody just punched you in the face?
Doing the corrections felt like you just punched yourself hard.
Sheesh.

Others, I think I'll fail Chemistry.
I hope I pass Physics.
I'm terrified of PTM!
What to do? What to do?
She will, without a doubt, be mad and starts blaming me for everyyyyyyyything!
):




Ahh.
I hope we get to enter that Vermonster Challenge.
It's okay if we don't, we shall have our own (:






Freaky.
Suddenly, there's a big circle of blood at my leg.
I hate mosquito!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be