Happy Ever ...

Salam Nisfu Syaaban to all Muslims out there :)
And it's raining tonight ;)
Alhamdulillah!

Anyway, today has been awesome!
I mean apart from the horrendous paper in the morning...

The after-mye affair was unforgettable!
Well, today is my "love" birthday. Hahahaha.
I mean Lav.
No, I mean L?
Hahahah, kidding it's Lavaneswari!

So actually had a slight glitch because Lava actually went to the Cafe so Hanz and Jean couldn't take the cake.
Hahaha.
Thank goodness for Nazira and Visha who could lure her away!
And so the class successfully smashed Lava's face with whipped cream.
Hahahah epic moment, was wondering if Lava was on her way here and they already smashed her face!



So in the end she smelled like batter, milk with flour.
Yummy!
Hahaha, I'm not joking.
She reminded me of the times when I'm baking something.

Hmmmm.
It was a good class gathering. :)



And so, since we were already done with MYE, we didn't know what to do.
So had an impromptu movie outing with Hanz, Jean and Syiq.
Went to JCube for my first ever M18 movie!
I know it's lame but ever since I've turned 18, I still haven't watch any M18 ratings movie in the theatre.

And so we watched The Dictator!
It was seriously funny.
I mean, I was smiling the whole time, and laughed out loud, especially that one scene with the giving birth.
"I'm sorry, it's a girl, where's the trash?"
HAHAHAHA!
I mean, it's funny!
And the one in the helicopter ride.
Damn hilarious.

Post exam was great!
Hahaha but I'm not looking forward to the school's post exam activities though.
What sexuality education for 4 hours.
Maybe they'll make us watch a movie for 2 hours and talk to us about it.
I hope so.
I mean like a real movie. Like Juno?
Hmm.
Hahahaha, as if.


Sigh.
After this week, is back to facing the teachers.
Hmm, more naggings I supposed?
No ptm would be great.
Just kill it.
It's no use of having ptm.
NO USE!!!
Just to make us cry for what.
Gosh.







Haaaaaaizadimranajmain.
Okay, shall go off now.
Can hooray hooray a bit because my school is in the afternoon. Hehehs.
Love you guys whoever you are readers if I have any.
:-*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting