I Know What People Say, Don't Get Carried Away

I've been wanting to blog for a long time ever since my last post but I just don't know how to start.
Hence, the intro.
Haaaaaah.



Something is definitely bothering me.
You know, those days when I really want to tell the web how I feel but I just can't put it in real words?
Well, maybe I could but I just don't want to?
Why wouldn't I want to if it's bothering me so much?

Haizz, what are all these questions?
I don't even know what I'm blabbering about.








Maybe just the thought of..
Haizz never mind.
A level is 16 weeks away.
I guess I better start focussing now and forget about the real future.
Much of irony into it but sigh it's okay.
If I get good results that will put me through the university, I will get a good future.



And now, just lead life as per normal.
It's the last lap of the race.
Nobody's waiting for you.
Everyone is on their own.












And I'm looking through the uni courses available.
Hmm, some interesting ones that I think I would love to be in.
:)

Despite all of these I still know that at the end of the day, I still must get good grades for my subjects.
And up till now, I still can't pass my Sciences subject which is H2 Chem, Math and H1 Physics.
Sigh.





Okay, let's work hard now and aim for this for Prelims.


  • GP - C
    (Need to have links and examples. Also, good interpretation of the compre text given!)


  • Physics - C
    (If I've been working so hard and still not passing, it only goes to show that my concepts are wrong. Need to work my paper 1 cos it killed me every time.)


  • Chemistry - D
    (I think I just can't do Chemistry cos I really hate this subject now. But I need to learn how to love it so I can do well. So I love you Chemistry. I will try to love you again Chem, so don't you dare leave me baby. I really need you now.)


  • Mathematics - B
    (I know I'm capable of this. Just need to practice and I'll get it!)


  • Malay & Literature - A
    (need to work on my lit papers and essay. Longer elaboration!!!)







    With that, good bye blogger!
    I will be back during Raya and Sept hols.
    Fasting month is in 7 days.

    Till then, love you.


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting