Take Time To Realise

I have a confession.....







Don't you just miss that?
Primary school days when we were just brave enough to tell the people we adore how we feel about them?
Hahaha.
Something that's non-existent in this age.

Hmm.






Anyway, sexuality education yesterday was great.
I totally didn't expect that.
I thought that it would be the normal ABC things that they will usually remind us of.
However, yesterday's class was a little different because finally, they chose to teach us something that we all have thoughts about:
Finding the 'one'

The instructors that my class got was a romantic couple that didn't expose their identity as a married couple until the closing with a touching story that made the girls cry.
It was totally like awwwwwwwwwwww moment when he was saying that "I chose to tell the truth despite the risk of losing her..." and then he goes "...why not let her share..." and he took his wife which was the woman instructor all along.
That was like the sweetest moment ever!

*girl squeal*





Yeah.
So after that, went for Kakak's commencement.
Hahahah all the talks from parents and the Valedictorians made me realise that I'm the only one left studying in this family and that actually demoralised me because I'm thinking of all the shits of what if I can't make it?
I have a huge feeling that I won't qualify and this really sucks because everyone is pressurising me now.
And then I realised that I don't work well under pressure.

I mean, if you give my own leisure to do things, I can do it with passion and great liking for it.
But once you put me under pressure, I screw up big time and all these rage starts coming out.
Also, I'm on the verge of giving up.
In fact, as of now, I'm scared but I don't really care.

Oh my, I should stop all these bad thoughts but it has some truths.
When I give my all, all I'm getting is second best.
Then why do it at all, right?






Hahah, this is awkward.
It was supposed to be a "I'm still going on fine" post.
But girls are just girls and our minds are like spaghetti which is linked and we can just go jumping around from topic to topic.

Now this post is kind of sucky.





Shall end here then.
I'm excited for tomorrow's girls night out!!!!!
Going to the Malay Dance Festival with the MCS girls.
Gonna be awesome ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting