Fire Away, Fire Away

And so my A Level is finally over.
I mean soon to be.
Left with my MCQ papers. So yeah.

And well, my dream won't come true.
So I watched Pitch Perfect with LJH yesterday after our papers! :)))



It was awesomeeeeee!
And up till now I'm still singing Titanium in my head because the Becca character sang it enchantingly while in the shower.
Ahhhhhh.
Definitely a great movie and really glad we watched that instead of Skyfall.
Hahahah, I'm totally not into James Bond seriously.

So that was yesterday.






And now, I'm constantly hopping from one search to another, one page to another, one site to another in an attempt to find a dress for prom.
Haizz.
I mean, even though they forced us to go and made me hate the school so much but then eventually I get to sit with awesome people and Lava is going (YAY!)....
I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED TO GO FOR PROM AT THE SAME PLACE AGAIN~! HOORAY FOR ME!

But, (there's always a but)
I really don't know what I'm wearing T.T
It's difficult for me to find something good and at an acceptable price for myself.

First, I'm plus size (another way to say fat yeah) and second, I have to cover myself up, full body.

It's not difficult to find a long dress or maxi dress and what not.
It's just difficult to find the one that won't be just a plain coloured dress once I cover the top with a bolero or something.
And the one that won't make me look fatter.
And the one that won't be too pricey cos *sigh* spending so much for a night that's not even your wedding night is just absurd.
I mean, we're not talking about the high school prom in the western countries where the lonely girls eventually finds a guy that would dance with her.

We're talking about Singapore prom.
And in Singapore prom, all we do is sit in our assigned tables, be glam and sophisticated, listen to the host of the evening, play some stage games and eat and eat and eat.
Take pictures, remember the night, go home before curfew.
HAHAHA.
I mean for good kids like us who don't go to parties or what, go home, wash up, sleep tight.

Yeah.
It's a normal day with a special event.
That's it.


That's how we roll.
Welcome to my boring life.




HAHAHAHAH!
Sorry.

So yeah, it's difficult to find a dress.
But I won't give up on us yeah. ;)





[EDIT/]

So after almost the whole day, I finally completed editing the blogskin.
YAYYYYYY!

With much ♥,
Najihah ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting