You're The Ink Under My Skin




I couldn't be any happier for now!
Well, it was Michael Weisman's birthday on the 11th of November and being a fan of him ever since The Glee Project Season 2, I decided to wish him on the tumblr.

My wish got on page 2 and somebody reblog it on Tumblr, I'm pretty sure he saw mine.
HAHAHAHAHAH!
Sorry, I'm totally fangirling right now but I can't help it!

MICHAEL WEISMAN IS FREAKING AWESOME!
And he's 19 awwwwwwwww.
Gosh, why don't you study in Singapore Michael? WHY?

And I've been imagining myself getting on Glee Project.
I would literally die competing with Michael and especially in Romaticality week...
Michael Weisman and DARREN CRISS AS THE MENTOR ASDFGHJKL!

I don't think I could even perform cos I would be shaking in my boots.
Like Mario said, "To be saying that I'm shaking in my boots would be a complete understatement."

LOL!



AHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY.
Just regret not writing "Love from Singapore" damn it so he knows that he got fans worldwide.
I mean he already knew that but maybe he didn't know Singapore....

Hahahaha, I'm sorry, I'm just too happy.

Alright, next project, Darren Criss on 5th February 2013!!!


I'm gonna make you notice me Darren!

Hahahahah, no sorry I'm not always like this but apparently Glee has made me such a fangirl that all I want is to meet them one day, give them a hug and scream in excitement so bad~

Oh, I also want to say how I love Nellie Veitenheimer.


I mean I see how we're alike in so many ways except that she's beautiful, have such a great voice and is so awesome!

Listen to her single~



And then there's Michellie which I ship so bad!







They are just awesome.
It's crazy how I can't go without a day checking on Michael's or Nellie's tweets, then checking them out on Michellie tagged tumblr.

It will die down eventually but till then, I'M TOTALLY GLEEK-ING OUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting