Gotta Live Like We're Dying

Yet another post.
Oh well, today I will talk about concerts.

Wouldn't it be just lovely to own loads of money so I could attend any concert I want regardless of the place and time?
Well of course the time matters too but if I could attend it but the only thing that stops me from attending that main event is money, it sucks doesn't it?
I haven't been to a concert before (and by concert I mean with those singers singing to the soundtrack you know the lyrics too, jumping around, having fun with the other fans and making new friends etc....)
And I would really really want to go one.

And you see, The Script is coming to Singapore in March 2013 and I was wondering, should I go?

I mean I remember Taylor Swift came to Singapore last year on my birthday and it killed to think that maybe I should have gone with my twin or something and we could have the most awesome 17th ever. But I didn't want to waste my dad's money so I let it go.
Then The Wanted came and it was frustrating to let it go because I was having prelims and still, I wouldn't want to waste my dad's money. And I went to Expo on that very day for some shopping and studying with my sister, playing the songs of The Wanted continuously, pretending that I was at the concert. Hahahaha!
Next, it was the Jonas Brothers! The band I have loved since secondary school that I kept myself updated on their progress, until Kevin got married and cos I loved Kevin, and the marriage kind of end the band, I was thinking whether it was worth to go, all by myself? So, I didn't.
And now, I'm kind of in the midst of regretting and thinking whether I should try and go for this one?
Cos really, I love The Script and I would want to attend it just once.

Oh gosh.





Oh and why I said about flying everywhere is due to the All Of The Lights concert which will be happening on the 9th of December (by which I'm totally free!)only that it's at West Hollywood~ URGHS!
Nellie and Michael will be there, so is Cameron and Abraham!!!
It's like when the Leakycon 2012 was held on 9th of August and I could go only that it's at Michigan. All the Starkids were there, even Darren Criss~ DOUBLE URGHS!

I mean, it's just so sad you know?
Gosh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting