Happy To Keep His Dinner Warm



My favourite act:


The end:






So as I watched the final scene where they sang to Brotherhood of Man,
I can't help but to feel emotional and well, I just want to cry...
Don't get me wrong, the musical is not at all sad but pardon me may I ask,

WHY IS DARREN CRISS SO FAR AWAY!

He's an all-rounder.
He can act, sing, dance(totally bonus plus plus point) and he's just almost perfect.
I mean minus the part about him being too vulgar, yes he is,
I just wish some place, somewhere in Singapore, there's a person who looks just like him, have all his talents, and yes, that's the perfect guy for me.

Hahahahaha.

Sigh, I just love him so much and he's not even real.
I mean he is real as he a human but just that he's on the other side of the world.
And I could only imagine.


The way he sings, the way he dances, isn't he just amazing?
But like Nelly said, it is only just a dream.






Sigh. Welcome to my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting