Lost My Heart And I Hope To Die

It feels like one of those moment when a couple just sit across each other and thinking of what's the next best step in their relationship. With that background music playing while they flashback on the memories they've shared together. And their eyes just swell up because probably letting go is just the best choice because the truth is, they were happy before but not anymore. And it's just difficult to feel the same again.





And I wish I could feel the same again.
But this growing up thing is too overwhelming for me.

But I have to grow up.
I have to stop being afraid.
I have to stop worrying about things are small in my life.
I have to just stop.

Everything in the past are just memories.
They remain in the flashbacks.
I can't constantly wish to go back.
When will I move forward then?

Sometimes I wish there's somebody I could talk to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting