They All Think I'm Crazy But To Me It's Perfect Sense

Okay so here's my plan for today:

Initially wanted to wake up before Subuh and made a banner which I'll put outside my house and have the candles and stuff for my sister birthday.
That didn't work out because I slept. HAHAH.

So now, I've cooked pancakes for her,
shall do a video and give her gifts at 3pm, at the time she was born.
Well, I have a tiara which I want her to use throughout the day after 3pm.
No need to wrap her present so yeah, hopefully things work out fine later ;)






Anyway,
2 days ago, I went to Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch....wait for it.....
THE SCRIPT LIVE!
Initially I had plans to spend the afternoon with my nieces and then to go for the concert but then my family is (forever/always/for eternity) late so by the time I reached Ang Mo Kio, it was already 6pm and I was supposed to meet Jannah at 6.30pm at Bishan.

Had to leave my family and rushed to Bishan.
We talked about how it would be so weird and awkward to scream and shout during the concert.
I mean, the both of us were kind of the quiet, wouldn't get high so easily.

Boy, were we wrong!
Minus the first hour into the concert that was kind of redundant.
Like, they should just tell us that the concert starts at 9pm, fans won't mind!

And the moment they came out, it was so heart beating, blood rushing, scream worthy amazing!
(But I accidentally deleted the intro video, I'm still so sad when I think about it!!!!!)

Had to wait 1 hour before it was really The Script's concert.


My date for the night! :D


That amazing moment when Danny came out I was like oh my gosh my first concert ever so freaking amazing!


My only one best photo for the night!


They even dressed specially for Singapore hahaha how cute!


And the thing that makes it the best part of the night, the first song that introduced me to them, the song that meant so much to me back in Sec 2 and up till now, I guess it will always mean something to me, they sang The Man Who Can't Be Moved :')






One of the best night of my life!
I really enjoyed it and I'm so glad I made the decision to go for the concert!
Thanks to Jannah hahah if not, I wouldn't even have gone for the concert and really it's so freaking awesome like woahyeahhhhh!


Still hoping for Glee to come to Singapore hehehe sigh still can imagine if Darren comes here and I could get backstage pass and I will hug him and smile so widely but a dream is just a dream hahahahaizzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting