Stuck In Her Daydream

So today was the day I got back my results.

Emotion: Numb.

Firstly, I don't know if that's an emotion because numb=nothing.
And I feel something but again I don't think it's anything.
H-A-H-A.

At least I got a B for my Malay Lit even though I really wanted an A but B is good you know, not as nice as A but it's good!

And I finally passed my CHEM!
Even though I got a D for Chem, to be frank, I'm really really thankful for that.
I've always gotten a U for every Chem paper or the least is an S which means I've never passed Chem before, I'm really lucky to jump 2 grades up and finally passed it!

Actually, that's what made me feel fine.
That I've overcome Chemistry.

I'm still sad for my Physics and Maths though.
I expected a better grade for Physics and hoped to pass Maths.

Oh well.





But you know what I hate the most?
People who belittle me because my results was like that.

I mean, it's true, reality wise I can't get anywhere other than NIE and even that, it may not be a degree or something.

But I'm okay with my results, I'm not putting myself down because of my results so why should you?
You may know more but we didn't go through the same shit, it's all different.
And I never say I'm sad or anything so why make me feel that way?
I mean, I just don't understand people sometimes.






But anyway, I'm really really proud of those people who received their certificates on stage.

I mean for most, I've expected them to go up especially the ones from my Malay class.
But then to know their results is another thing.

Like Ain got 5 distinction and do we really need to talk about Fadzil and Firdaus with the 6 distinction? (So expected man but I'm really proud of them!!!)

Lastly, I'm really proud of my pissycatdollz Firzanah and Basyirah!!!
Another expected people to go on stage but Alhamdulillah for them!
Actually, every time I talk about them, a part of me just want to hug them so tight because I'm just so proud of them!






So now.
I don't know where to go.
Just try for things?
Teaching?
I'll probably be your children's teacher in the future you know.
HAHAH.

But I can't teach.
So, how now, brown cow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting