Hello Love

Hiiiiii,

It's been awhile and guess what?
I'm blogging from AUSTRALIA RIGHT NOW!

Ohh, I love it here.
The weather's always cold even when the sun is scorching hot.
Besides the always rainy weather, everything's fine here mate!

It's only been 2 days.
I really wanted to actually use whatsapp but seems like....hmm.
I don't know how to use the wifi here.
Like we have to but this smart timer card to use the internet.

Maybe I should try but.
Okay I only have twenty minutes left.
Every 30 minutes is SGD $2.

Hahahaha, I don't know what I'm talking about.
I'm just excited.
I thought the people here were gonna be rude and all that.
Those are just lies.
The people here are friendly and so lovely.

Gonna be here for another 6 days.
Then I'm back to Singapore. :(

Just don't like the weather there.
Other than that it's fine cos it's expensive here.
Crazy expensive.

Food cost like $10, difficult to find any cost below that.
Oh the Esplanade here is lovely too, great place to swim.
Hehehe.

Okay that's all.
I don't know why but I'm happy.
It's just because I'm finally getting access to the Internet hahaha!

People these days.

Alright then mate, see you soon.
Toodleloo (they don't say that here but with their accent, I imagine they do. Okay merepek. BYE!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting