Should Have Said No

I wish the sound of your name would be just a sound.
That it wouldn't trigger any feelings that still lingers around.
That it wouldn't make me wish for anything more.
But like a friend said in 2008, when you like someone, no matter what happens, there's still 1% of you that still have feelings for them.

And I hope this isn't true.
I hope I can soon move on, and meeting you won't give that awkward feeling.
And getting a text from you wouldn't mean anything than just a text.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



My whole life, when I write about something that's bothering me, it's, without a doubt, would be about guys I'm crushing on.





Sian, and I'm already 19.
When will I grow up...


And soon, I will be 20 and 21 and 22 and then 23...
I need to start giving love to people that give me love.

But it's funny isn't it?
We always give our love to somebody who don't give a damn about us.
We always get it wrong, but it's tough.
Cos once you give it away, you can't really get it back.



I don't even know what I'm talking about.
But I wish I move on fully away from liking you. Soon. Real soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting