I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home, Tell The World I'm Coming Home

Hello!

So I'm currently at Darwin transit airport.
I'm really so glad that there's (FREE) internet here.
Couldn't get any free internet in Cairns even though they say it's wi-fi?

Anyway, it's been great in Australia.
Cold everyday like even when it's hot.
But I didn't get to see my koala or kangaroo.
Haizz, really wanted to go kuranda but sigh, it's okay.

We went for a hike instead to see Mossman Gorge.
Beautiful!
But it was awkward for me because my brother rent a car and then invited his friends...
all they talk about was the IRONMAN race.

HAHA.

Speaking of IRONMAN, I'm really proud of my brother who managed to pass his friends even though he was the last few to get out of the water for the swim.
Completing everything in 14hours.
That must be crazy.

All of them ironmen and ironwomen are crazy!


Okay, so for the last event of Cairns was snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef!
Hated the ride to there because I vomited 3 times!
But I love the cooling water and we even saw a sea turtle though it was far away!
Swimming with the fishes and making sure you don't step on the corals were scary.

I panicked a few times cos I felt too close to the corals and then I couldn't swim away.
Then I was scared that if I may get stung by some fishes if I accidentally touch them while I was trying to swim.
I even saw a school of tiny swordfish.
It's not a swordfish but it was tiny with those pointy mouth/nose.
That was scary too, I was just scared of getting attacked by the fishes HAHAH!

So then ended my last night in Cairns by doing some last minute shopping!
And end up having to keep rearranging the stuff in the bags because it was too heavy.
Lol.

But it was fun.
Such a great awesome trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting