You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess

So I don't know when, but I suddenly thought of watching all the story of Disney's Princesses.
I've never actually watched any of them, except for Mulan, like not even Aladdin even though it's been on air so many times.

Well, it started out with Frozen,
which made me cry just 10 minutes into the movie!
And then twice after, oh my, the movie is just so heart warming.
And I never thought the actual villain in the movie was Prince Hans!
I thought Kristoff was meant for Elsa until Anna met Christo and then I thought Anna would be with Kristoff and Elsa would get Hans but Elsa didn't have a prince or king but ahhhh just a wonderful story!

So I thought I should go down the line of princesses..
Then I watched Brave.
Hmm, Merida was alright, I got a review from my friends that out of the 3 latest Disney princess movies, Brave is the lowest.
I supposed that is because of the fact that there's no Prince or any good looking male characters.
I was just waiting for a sudden handsome male protagonist to appear but to my disappointment,
Brave was just a story about mother and daughter.
But it did made me cry too!
The part when it was already the second sunrise and the mother didn't change back immediately.
But of course, everything had a happy ending in Disney yeah.

Right after, I continued to watch Tangled.
I've attempted watching Tangled several times before but I never get past the first song every single time.
And I almost did not make it too this time, but I stayed awake and finished the whole movie!
I mean, I've seen pictures and all how they made the love story so good, like how Eugene Flynn Rider would gaze upon Rapunzel's face and fall in love.
I think I've seen too much that I expected more and eventually the movie was a bit bleah for me.
I mean I like it but not too much.
Just that when Eugene cut Rapunzel's hair to save her and rather die than having Rapunzel to suffer, that was a little awe moment but I know Rapunzel's tear will save him cos her whole body is magical and not just her hair.
Though I do thing she's prettier as a blonde than a brunette so it's good that Disney franchise the blonde Rapunzel.
I mean it makes more sense anyway, the story of Rapunzel we know is all about her infinity long hair.

Anyway, next up was The Princess and The Frog.
At first, I was a little skeptical about this one.
I mean, I've watched CGI princesses but then going back to the normal 2D cartoon felt so bleah.
Like going through a downgrade, (HAHAHA WHAT DID I EXPECT WHEN I GO BACK IN TIME?!)
but then I gave it a try.
And it turned out to be pretty good because I totally forgot that Tiana would be a frog too.
The way Prince Naveen would look at Tiana when they were both frogs and how charming is Prince Naveen with all his jazz!!!
But having them to dig down deep inside them and finally realise that what they actually need is each other is so beautiful.
I know this is all fairytales and blablabla but fairytales can come true.
Hahaha.
Well, I cried watching Raymond the firefly died because he was crushed by the villain.
But the beautiful thing was he ended up with Evangeline the star and became a star himself.






And so that was princess number 9(Tiana), 10(Rapunzel), 11(Merida), 12(Anna) and 13(Elsa).
You can know I still got 8 more movies to go.
Next up is Mulan.
Well, I've watched this before and I still have the CD but I shall watch it again and give a review.

What's weird is that I'm not really talking about the princess but more on the storyline.
But so far my ranking for their princessism is:



  • #1 - Princess Anna of Arendelle




  • #2 - Princess Tiana of Maldonia




  • #3 - Princess Rapunzel of Corona




  • #4 - Princess Merida of DunBroch




  • #5 - Queen Elsa of Arendelle




  • I know Elsa has the powers and should actually be quite the top but the way that she was always scared and never got over her fear until the very end just you know, brought her down.
    And how she treated Anna too, I mean, she could have tried.
    But if she did the movie could not have a plot HAHAH.





    Anyway, I shall continue with Mulan soon, then Pocahantas, Jasmine(I actually forgot about Jasmine like in my head I was thinking of Jasmine Jiang heheh), Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella and lastly Snow White.

    All this while I thought Cinderella was the first princess.

    Hmm, totally, not that I have anything to do.







    I should find work.
    But I'm afraid of working alone.
    Like entirely.
    With no friends.
    And the need to make new friends.


    Bummer.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting