Heaven Got A Plan For You

It has already been an hour into the new year of 2014.

The best ending for 2013 was that my brother and sis-in-law treated me to Ramen10, and I drove for real but my brother put so much pressure on me and I don't handle pressure well so I cried and gave up and came home to being scared of driving really like I don't even know if I'll ever drive soon again because I don't like how people give me too many instructions and expect me to know understand immediately like really I don't do well with pressure as I will breakdown instantly, and that The Wanted performed like 10 or 9 songs in Singapore before 2013 ended and it was absolutely amazing and I envy all these people in the front row like omg I want to be there and take pictures of them being live in front of my eyes too and I guess that's how 2013 ended.

Oh hey, hello 2014.

My 2014 diary is still not here yet it's ridiculous. :(

But let's not end things on a sour note, I'm finally gonna upload my raya pics from last year!
HEHEHEHEHE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting