Coming Back As We Are

Sooooo, I had another interesting day of the year!

In a summary, I feel like I had breakfast with Atq, lunch with Ami, tea break with DINAF and dinner with Nana.
It's really awesome, like to end the day knowing you've interacted with most of your closest friends.

And Ayah bought egg prata for breakfast at last!
Had a yummy breakfast then pretty much chatted with Atq until Ahmad Zaki came.
Took care of my baby till he sleeps, so happy to see him happy to see me HEHEH!

Then Ami randomly asked me if I'm free for lunch, I was going out anyway so we met at Wendy's!
Even though it was just for awhile, every minute was enjoyable!
Talked about education and life and WHY MUST THEY KEEP BUILDING ON ANY EMPTY SPACES LIKE LET US BREATHE MAN PLEASE!
Well, that was one bummer, I feel so...angry.

Don't you ever feel constricted, crammed and somehow choke by all this buildings around Singapore?

Anyway, after that we parted ways and then I met Mira to go for the "meeting" with the girls at McD!
Usual place.
The truth is that it was so difficult to even start on this project but we progressed, somehow.
HAHAH!

Yeah, then we started taking a photo then like after 28 photos, about that....
we tried to continue and then we ended.
And somehow, we started talking about life, marriage, pregnancy and family.
Hahah, I mean seriously, there was so many things to talk about!
I felt like I went through life and I've already made it that far in life.

But then, we are only almost done with two decades.
I don't remember whether I've always had this life discussion with my friends,
(I'm thinking maybe I did, mostly with Ami of course HAHAH)
but it has come to that stage in life (if there's even stages in life) where all we want to do is either go back to be younger or jump straight ahead to our "happy ending" in the future.
It's crazy isn't it?
Can I be forever 14 or 17?

And so back to today, after that we walked around for awhile and parted ways again.
Went to my old home - Lot One with Nana and Mira.
So tempted to buy books I won't ever touch again but you know buying with just a thought that I would read those books..
Then Mira left earlier, went to the library after.

Sigh, such a long time since I last step into that library and just embrace the quiet time there.
Borrowed Cg Yazid's book and hopefully I will read it.
HAHA!
Such a wishful thinking that I will start reading again.
But I really miss having all those scenes play out in my head!

Ended the day by having dinner with Nana!

Such a lovely day really.








I'm half asleep now.
I still don't know about later.
Whathowurghhhhh
Shouldn't be this big why am I making it this big?

Come what may.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting