Here's To Us

I've been putting this off and I'm supposed to talk about the most meaningful 2nd Jan ever.
Urrrrrr I think it's the thought of uploading photos that makes this post so difficult to develop.
Never a fan of uploading photos unless it's fast and doesn't have a whole lot of meaning to it that I need to explain about it.
I mean I know it's my choice to explain it or not and people don't even read my blog HAHAHAH OMG STOP TALKING!

Wait let me try this

Alright babe,
So on the 2nd of January, it was a big day for my babies, particularly 2 of the oldest.
IT WAS THEIR FIRST DAY IN A NEW SCHOOL!

Aniyah was entering the world of Primary education,
the place where you understand the meaning of friends,
the place where you get first crushes,
the place where you know more about life,
the place where you learn most of the things about humans and grow up.

It's all touching but there's a subtle feeling of departure too.
It's like as if it was yesterday she was just this baby and now she's already entering the real school life.
And soon she will understand better, she's no longer be this little girl and she's gonna be this smart girl and I don't think I'll ever let that little baby in her go.

Anyway, I got up early, didn't even sleep in fact and went to the old place.
I mean school.
Waited for the bus but that bus never came so I took another bus and rushed to her school cos her dad said that they were on the way but the fact is that they were just on the way out of their door HAHAH, so I arrived earlier and super early in fact.

And then Aniyah came with her parents and she was wearing green heheheh. (I first fell in love with green was because I was in the green house in school)

And they had to sit with their classmates.

After they went to their class, we left for breakfast and my brother wanted to meet Ahmad Zaki.

Then we went back to see Aniyah during recess.
And oh my the amount they have to spend for food just in primary school.
That's like the same price I used to spend for lunch during JC days.
My gosh, why couldn't they stick with $1 food really.


Then she went back to class and we went off to see Aqilah who's getting ready for her first day of school too!
And she was so excited for school.
Alisha, saw Ahmad Zaki and cried. Hahahaha their love hate relationship.


Then Aqilah reached school and she got scared.
It was so adorable how she nodded when her mum asked her not to cry and the next minute, she was crying.
Stayed in her class for awhile and she didn't want her mum to go so she sat on her lap.




So anyway, after that I left earlier cos I had to go for another meeting.
Sent Ahmad Zaki back then left house immediately.

Took the train and rushed to Botanics to meet my pissycats!
Glad they weren't pissy that time or were they....HAHAH
Had a long walk and found a spot in front of the stage.
It was sunny and cloudy plus a little drizzling too at the same time.

But glad it didn't rain.
Used our umbrellas to shade us from the sun instead cos goodness it was scorching!

Then we played UNO and Heads Up with all them competitive people HAHAHAH!
It was so funny, difficult to explain but you know playing charades is always funny.

Just leave you with photos to enjoy.









So anyway, I want to join this think but I really don't know it I should.
But I miss the stage and everything, maybe I should.
I'm not doing anything much anyway.




Ahhh just wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting