ok so todae skool......

mrs liow angry coz the certificates for the young scientist r missing........

played games, mt.........of coz hav........den tok bout ffe....mal was really stress!!!!

after skool there's ml dance....made me so tired sia.....


haiz.....


then come home chatted wit shafiq.....

started off wit juz u wan me to pass msg then came out as a long-full-chat!!!!

well mayb there will b one day in a month that i can talk long wit him......

tok bout wen we were p1....

cant forget those memories for sure!!!!!

haiz..............

that's wat i say memories to treasure.....

very precious u noe!!!!!

my sis frenz come today.....

hav to help her wen she dun help me wen my frenz come....

haiz.................so sian......

think i shd go now....

hav to help her clean up i think or i hav to clean up all by myself....

dun tink i wan to go to madrasah tmr but wat to do??????

i hav to coz madrasah PSLE is coming in juz days!!!!!!

n woots!!!!i can go to graduation party!!!!!

hehs.....tink wan to wear head scarf but on second thought mayb no......

dunnolah.......

best month i had so far in this year!!!!!!!

byes XD XP//tc ppl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be