wen to wild wild wet today....
shiok arh....
first wen i was wit my bro,
we played at the shiok river n tsunami
i was lyk so chaotic wen we were at the tsunami cos i was scared...
hehs....
den we ate n my bro fell asleep so me, my sis n my sis-in-law to be went to the playground
then around the shiok river 3 times....
we played oyapehyassum n guess the word underwater....
then we sang lyk we were the only one there....
then wake my bro up...
while waitin for him to warmup....
we the galz bcame models in the playground n the kiddies pool....
haha....
then asked my mum to take for us in the shiok river....
bcos the journey would b too long....
we pushed ourselves, fightin against the current in the shiok river....
we made it still.....
then took summore pics n went to the tsunami to take more pics...
den my bro came n the waves were on den we play n play n pose n pose until its tym to come home.......
we didnt exactly go home directly after dat.....
we went to white sands first.....
my parents ate at food point while the others ate at cavana until our stomachs were bloated....
then my mom were lookin for a pair of shoes cos hers were broken....
then she took a very long tym n all n went back home at 10-11....
so tiring sey today......
ok gtg n sleep....
buhbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be