well....de previous post i juz said that this was the best month....
this is oso actually the very sad month coz i wont b seeing kak ayu anymore....
when i juz remembered this would b the last day.....
my heart juz crushed into pieces.....
i juz wanted to cry.....
in my mind....
i was juz thinkin about the song "when there was me and you"
n juz tot how much my life would change witout.......
my frenz lyk all the guyz [especially those dat giv me wonderful memories to remember]
n my gurlfrenz.....especially
mal-for she is my best fren
michelle-sleepzzz n disturb ppl
ct-for her screams
cher-lesbie n she's my daughter
kim-sleepzzz
val,meixi,kaixin,jolene,dionis,joanne n cassiie
all my ml frenz.......
luv them all!!!!!!
how i wish icould stop the time or go back to the past to reoder myself so i would have even better memories!!!!!
hyaiz....
i noe this song is too sad.....
this is the song i had in my mind the whole time today....
from the time we went to healthzone till now....
ya...healthzone....
next post....
the photos....
bertrand different hairstyles
all the pic.....
next post which would probably b on mon
or tmr....
i dunno...
but till then....
stay happy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting