well u oredi noe dat i wen rayer wit my frenz rite..........


well.....


dis is wat happen...


first, we want to go to miss lisa house but we got lost!!!!wasted 2h so decided to go back to my house....but we wen to azwan's house first but dunno which is his house so we wen to afida's house... took a cab there though it's near.......den wen to shahbreen's house......den to my house.....den a lot more lar.........well at some sort wen we were goin back.....i kinda cried....coz i was havin a bad mood n i dunno y n afida keep irritatin me until i get so angry n juz wanted to cry.......i tried to hold my tears back but i juz cldnt help it coz they saw it.....n tears quickly wanted to rolled down but i rubbed it away.....one thing u need to noe bout me......if im havin a bad mood n im angry at u for being irritatin once.......dun try it again coz u try it again.......my anger would be converted to tears[really!!!!]....well......dats de first tym my frenz would see me in tears n nvr again, unless........haiya......u shd noe wen to cry wat!!!! ok dats all.....tym to check 6-6 blog.......bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting