woke up in the mornin not thinkin i would cry lyk hell!!!!!!
wen to skool...normal2....
asked shafiq n afida to tok but they nvr did.....
den got ml dance prac so not enough time to spent wit classmates....
haizzz......
wasted the chance of a lifetime...
den got prize givin rehearsal.....
waste my time only!!!!!
then got party.....
such a happy one at first but it bcame sad coz...
[omg....im hatin the flu n cough so much!!!!]
when the party ended....
everyone started cryin n i was about to cry too but i hold up my tears....
well.....i didnt cry hard till ct hug me n we both started cryin....
then outside skool....
ppl were huggin each other...
sayin gdbyes n all....
coz ffe we may be bz....
so the tears came out today....
me cried n stop for awhile n cry again after passin the gate where i used to come to skool....
the spot we used to meet in the mornin....
the path we used to walk to.....
such a sad memory......
i wish i could hav taken the pics but its all juz in my mind now....

to all frenz: thx for being such a great friend ppl....
u made me smile always....
nvr to b forgotten, u all.....

im missin my frenz oredi....
arh!!!!!
took all the girls pics in my class except for mal, michelle n mei xi!!!![weird all their name start wit m one...]
nvm......
still got the class photo.....
except that bertrand is not in the pic arh!!!!!
nvm lah....
the class blog still got bert's pic....
hehs....
wat i wan to say arh????
oh.......
6-6 IS THE BEST CLASS I HAD IN MY ENTIRE 6 YEARS IN SAPS!!!!!!!!!!!
GTG N SLEEP NOW....
BYE....
SWEET DREAMS TO ALL OF U!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting