i read ct n val's blog.....

read all about how they cried for cassiie....

they are real friends.....

i can tell....

dionis especially......

stayed beside ct all the time......

everyday as i wake up in the morning......

i would remember all the time i had with my frenz....

and how much i treasure them.....

i would never forget that.....

and sometimes i reflect back on myself....

"do i really appreciate my friends?"

"did i treasure them good?"

"will they remember me when we get into different ways?"

cant forget how jel n shab sacrifice their recess for me when i wast feeling well......

i will never ever forget my friends.....

even if they forget me......

bcoz, in this life.....

friends are the third most important thing.....

family come first, then urself come second

to me.....

to who would you call for help if not ur friends.....

just one thing i want to tell from all this words....

"friends stays together n friends are forever"

THE END


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting