You Suck The Life Out Of Me

Hey blog.
I wish I could just tell the world what I'm really bothered with right now.
Yet, I'm such a coward to just run and let people know.

I'm such a fake.
I can't stand that about me.
Well, I think I am.
I'm losing my senses.
I don't know anything anymore.

I should go to a library and borrow a romance teenage novel tomorrow.
Go drown myself with sadness.
Make myself more depress.
At least, I can think that I'm not the only one depressed.
Cos the characters in the books feel depressed too.
Well, every book needs a climax don't they.
I'm sure they do.



I don't know where to begin to make a website.
I've forgotten how I started with it.
No passion, no inspiration.
I'm doomed.
Thanks O's.


Oh well, parents who wants to make their children nursery compulsory for all..
Just give your child some life first.
You can save up the money for their upcoming education years.
It's going to be a crazy ride, especially for their time.
Everything always had to be brought down by one level.
Like learning something of the secondary school in Primary 6.

Soon enough, we won't need a secondary school.
Primary 6 won't have to sit for PSLE.
They can just go for O's and start working by the age of 18.

Why?
Nobody thinks that child play is important anymore.
Nobody thinks that people need to feel like a child anymore.
Everyone just wants their child to be mature quick enough so they can get more money.
They are just about work aren't they?






Blablabla.
I'm going crazy.
I'm blaming O's for making me lose my passion in arts.
Don't you dare not get me to JC.
Don't you dare make me do O's for another year.
Or you can just see the amount of people admitted in hospital increase.


AHHH.











Okay, I apologise.
I'm just going random because of my PMS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be