This War Is Not Over

11.11
Tell me when did I start believing in that.
In fact, I don't.
I just like to catch it whenever I can.
It's so darn fun!

I had a weird talk with my bear yesterday...
(Oh yes, it's late at 2.30am. My only friend who was awake was bear :D)
About everything that happened in my life eversince I got to know that kids have to go to school.
The memories of being a teacher's pet, making new friends, knowing your enemies, figured out how the person you think as your 'enemy' turns out to be a great friend after all..
And the weird thing is, it came as a cycle, twice!

The things you know and the things you knew.
What crap am I talking here.
It sounded much better when I was talking to bear yesterday.
Now, there are so many blanks and pieces of words of "wisdom" missing.

Okay, I just wanted to catch 11.11, since it's the 11.11.
I wanted to post it somewhere when I catch it.
Facebook is so publicized.

Truly, bloggie, you just let me fill you in best! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be