Great Memories Take Years To Create

Back from prom.
Thank you Amirah's parents for the ride!

What a wonderful 4 years in Kranji.
It kind of ended(hopefully, not coming back for another year of lesson) in Kranji for us.

I guess, best class of the year,
not in terms of being so united and all in one,
but being such a fun and making the most impact on the teachers,
would be 4D`10?

I don't know.
Though, I always never liked how the people in the class would do their own work in terms of class stuff, like being in-charge and boss people around, have their own groups and dislikes,
whenever we agree on something, there's just some spark that made us totally all for one.

How we love 5C mentors so much that we always bully them in class, how we love the class' prodigy so much that we will always be so supportive of him when he gets called up, how we will just end up looking like the most united class ever.

Heyhey, this is just a way to show my appreaciation for my class I graduated from.
I mean to me, 2C08 was the best class ever.
Yet, 4D10 is still outstandingly awesome.

After watching the videos from the teachers to us, (especially MrKat's!)
It gave me a sense of belonging and I feel so proud and glad to be in 4D10 with a bunch of 42 awesome people.




Photo-taking was great.
I had the courage to ask people I always feel awkward to talk to.
Hahah.
I so love the Farhana part. LOL.
"Must ask permission first mah!"
HAHAH!

After enough photos, home!
Telling old stories, reminiscing the past times in the car, talking about future, hoping for the best outcome.
:D

Didn't celebrate brother's birthday.
He was so expecting to celebrate it but everyone was busy.
Especially me and I feel bad.
But prom has already been paid, once in a lifetime.
Can't miss out the fun and laughter.

PHOTOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be