......
i've got my common test papers back....
my English was very badly done....
16/30
2 mark down, i could have failed...
and i was the lowest in the class....
Oh my god!
i was frightened by the announcement that the lowest score is 16...
but i was happy with my maths mark....
27/30....
just because of common mistakes made....
haizz...
when i asked my mom to sign the papers...
she was furious...duh....
and my 1st bro was totally extra with it...
talking about my bad points..
when his was worst....
hmpf!!!
tomorrow or today would be science[biology&science]...
i still have not prepare for tomorrow...
i'm still doing my physics[last min],home econ and english[corrections]....
after this..
maybe i would study a bit...
and go to sleep....
tomorrow have to run 2.4!!!!
HATE it very much thank you...
who love running???
except for some energetic people...
how i wish there was folkdance or drama tomorrow...
how i WISH!!!
thurs and fri....
haizz...
there would be assembly this week...
and then, we would go to esplanade for a performance...
aTq would not be coming....
i don't know about shirin....
during HML just now....
****** asked for correction tape....
i asked aTq to give hers..
but she asked me to give mine...
hmpf....
hahakz..
so funny...
don't know why if i'm sitting beside aTq during HML...
we would always tease others without others knowing....
anyways....
blogging would always make me relax my mind...
and forget that i have homeworks to be done...
writing every word in their full spellings..
because mom kept complaining that doing short forms..
destroyed my english...
seriously NO!!!
i'm just weak in my grammar and the sentece structure...
but even after a hundred and one teachers taught me...
i would still be confused of english..
and malay too...
English and Malay are languages....
totally different from maths...
ain't it right?
hehe...
got to go and inish my homework...
better do it fast cause i want to sleep any min by now..

~>#&MUACKS&#<~
aDi0Z...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be